Skip to main content

Back to the future..!!

It's been a while when I used to sit against my machine and wrote about the stuff I felt during the time. The time when I was into much thinking and do nothing state, expressing my brain (not heart) through keyboard. But since long, I haven't done it. Not since last two years I guess. I still think a lot. About the things one shouldn't care about, one shouldn't waste his/her time about. But I still do. And im starting it again. To type them down here. Happy Blogging?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Corinthians 6:2

I will kill him tonight. A person who has never done any wrong. I will crush him quick, and drain him dry. He has longed for this day, and for so long. His sin was he loved, he cared. Now he will be thumped for this, and dazed. I tried to stall him, as for this, he was to be slayed. Salvation will be hurled upon him, as his arrogance always prevailed. Enacting the hangman, I will carry the death to him. But the sinner resides in my own soul, hence I will, solely, be the victim.

Shayari bhool gaya hu main

लफ्ज़ों के सहारे अक्सर मुशायरे जीत लिया करते थे पर अब तो जैसे खंडहरों का बुत हो गया हूँ मैं, शायरी भूल गया हूँ मैं। यूँ तो हमने लोगों से हमेशा ही नज़रें चुराईं थी लेकिन दीदार-ए-...

Comfortably Numb

You met. It was accidental. You talked. It was incidental. You kept in touch. It was intentional. You discussed your fears, your passion, your love, your loathes, your confusions, your problems, every little joy of yours because with them, you were you. You were being yourself. You were telling the things you couldn't tell anyone before. You though t that you two have good understanding, that you two are from same species unlike homo sapiens. Time felt a null entity when you were together. World felt a hollow sphere when you were not together. This life was an island full of amazing experiences and adventures when you two just merely started to see each other. But now, when you two are strangers, it is a desert washed out of a sand storm. People say don't cry because it happened but be happy that it gave you so much to remember. But again, you are not happy, nor sad that it happened. It's just when you walk down the memory lane, all you feel is comfortably NUMB.